Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Special Request

Our friend Arianne had so much fun guessing his arrival date,
that now she wants to play a new guessing game.
So now, give us your best guesses.
How big?
How Tall?

What's his name?
If we've already told you his name, please don't be a spoiler.
Just tell us what name you expected us to choose.

8 comments:

  1. I say 7lb 7 oz and 19.5 inches long!

    Name? That is a hard one! Chad, Trevor? :) I have no clue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been here in awhile but I just wanted to say that I am so so excited still for you! I know how it feels exactly seven years ago we were waiting for our first little miracle ! He was to be born on Dec 15th but five days after that he was born ~! Now he'll be seven this christmas and the best christmas ever a great memory for every christmas!
    Congrats again!!!
    So I'm going to guess 8 lbs 1 oz!
    Good luck with all that is coming up !! ttys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay I guess he will be 7 lbs 10 oz
    21 inches tall
    I guess Zacharia for the name
    I love guessing games!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will say 7lb 5oz and 20in. I won't spoil it by saying the name. Keep us posted. Love ya.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You don't know me but I would like to guess too. :)
    I guess 21 inches long
    7 1/2 pounds.
    Name: Issac William

    Congrats on your own Christmas Miracle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to throw out a guess, too! 7lb 1oz and 19 inches long.
    I have no guess on his name. I'm never very good at that - even with naming my own children!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts