He looks like a very alert baby. McCoy was that way too, and still is! ZJ is so adorabel, I love his little furrowed brow in the first pic, melts my heart! And makes me very baby hungry!
oh he is SOO cute!!! i just want to come and eat him up. love those eyes and those lips!!! so cute!!! I bet you probably feel like this is a dream! I am just so happy for you guys!!!!
I can't believe how much he has changed since photos from when he was just a few days old. I can't believe he is almost two weeks already! He is gorgeous, and his eyes. LOVE me the kiddos with huge eyes.
I hope you don't mind me posting on your blog- I just love to see an adoption success story! It gives me so much hope! Thank you- he is SO beautiful. Congratulations!
He looks like a very alert baby. McCoy was that way too, and still is! ZJ is so adorabel, I love his little furrowed brow in the first pic, melts my heart! And makes me very baby hungry!
ReplyDeleteoh he is SOO cute!!! i just want to come and eat him up. love those eyes and those lips!!! so cute!!! I bet you probably feel like this is a dream! I am just so happy for you guys!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe definitely is precious, indeed.
ReplyDeleteHe is perfect.
I am so happy for you two.
Kiss him a few times for me.
Lots of Love.
I can't believe how much he has changed since photos from when he was just a few days old. I can't believe he is almost two weeks already! He is gorgeous, and his eyes. LOVE me the kiddos with huge eyes.
ReplyDeleteI hope you don't mind me posting on your blog- I just love to see an adoption success story! It gives me so much hope! Thank you- he is SO beautiful. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute! And I am so happy for you guys what a christmas eh!! HAPPY NEW YEAR enjoy your sweet guy he is so handsome!
ReplyDeleteHe is so handsome. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteSo fun and adorable. I know you guys are enjoying every minute. They grow so fast. Hopefully we'll all get to meet him one of these days.
ReplyDeleteHe's just so alert! That's awesome! What a doll!
ReplyDelete