Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Baby, Oh Baby, News

Our caseworker called us around 4 p.m. yesterday to tell us our baby's birthmother wanted to call us at 7 p.m. with some news. Ron told her, "Ok, we'll be biting our nails until then." And then they hung up. A few seconds later our caseworker calls back to say, "Bytheway, it's good news!"
PHEW!
WELL, she did call (sounding very excited I might add) and told us she's been scheduled by her doctor to have the baby via C-Section in

ONE WEEK!

DECEMBER 16th is the day!

And she invited us to arrive at the hospital at the same time as her (& probably her mom) & her caseworker.
We are thrilled!
You may have noticed we already updated the baby ticker on our blog and now the chain only has seven links left.
P.S. If he does come on Dec. 16th, then FosterVision guessed it right on!

9 comments:

  1. OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!
    Have a wonderful week... get some sleep in if you can :)
    We're so excited for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, Yay, Yay, Yay! And dang!! I was only one day off! But close enough!! Woohooo! I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was so fun talking to you tonight at the Releif Society Dinner. I really am so excited for you and your husband. YOu will be great parents. Good luck preparing the rest of the week for your bundle of joy to arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  4. EEEEEkkk and a Whoop Whoop and I am So freaking excited that you get to have this little man for Christmas. BEST Christmas EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am SOOO excited for you guys!!! I was also a day off!! Now lets guess weight and size of the baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy POOP...that is less than a week away! That is so awesome! What an amazing Christmas present...I am happy for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts