what a handsome little guy I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! What a happy family you make truly the best christmas gift ever!!!! HAve a great christmas this week!! Love all the pictures he is just adorable and so so loved!!!
He is so adorable! I love his wrinkled forehead in the last picture, so cute. I want to do a shout out to you guys on my blog, would you mind if I borrowed a new family picture from your blog? I won't do it unless you are ok with it.
Hes soo precious you guys! I got your voice mail this morning, We want to come visit whenever your busy schedule settles down! Ill call ya, to see when a good time is. I cant even explain how happy we are for you tho. It was fun seeing Rons 'new daddy' smiling face at church. Hopefully Angel will welcome him soon, Paris was very stand-offish at first with Ashton but before we knew it the were both chowin down on her dog food together.. such a bonding moment (NOT!) :)
Congratulations! ZJ is all too cute! I'm so happy for you and know you are going to be such great parents! Have fun in those wee hours of the morning. hee hee I'm really excited for you and can't wait to hear more about that handsome little guy!
He is the best ever! I can't wait to meet him in person! LOVE the family photo in gray and red! These photos are gorgeous. New camera came just in time! What a lover.
Wow! He looks like you. He is beautiful! This is probably your best Christmas EVER! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteyou guys look SOO happy!! that little guy is so cute!! I cant wait to meet him! What the BESt Christmas gift EVER!!!!
ReplyDeletewhat a handsome little guy I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!!!! What a happy family you make truly the best christmas gift ever!!!! HAve a great christmas this week!! Love all the pictures he is just adorable and so so loved!!!
ReplyDeleteHe is so adorable! I love his wrinkled forehead in the last picture, so cute. I want to do a shout out to you guys on my blog, would you mind if I borrowed a new family picture from your blog? I won't do it unless you are ok with it.
ReplyDeleteHe's so strong! I am impressed with his strength (holding that little noggin off the ground). We're excited to meet this little man!
ReplyDeletecongratulations Jessica! He is beautiful. I'd love to take his pics anytime! No charge!
ReplyDeleteBrenley - Sure! We'd love you to spread our good adoption news :)
ReplyDeleteHes soo precious you guys! I got your voice mail this morning, We want to come visit whenever your busy schedule settles down! Ill call ya, to see when a good time is. I cant even explain how happy we are for you tho. It was fun seeing Rons 'new daddy' smiling face at church.
ReplyDeleteHopefully Angel will welcome him soon, Paris was very stand-offish at first with Ashton but before we knew it the were both chowin down on her dog food together.. such a bonding moment (NOT!) :)
Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteZJ is all too cute! I'm so happy for you and know you are going to be such great parents! Have fun in those wee hours of the morning. hee hee I'm really excited for you and can't wait to hear more about that handsome little guy!
he is so darling! i love, love, love that last picture of him!
ReplyDeleteI am so so so so HAPPY for you guys! He looks so strong and healthy! What a perfect Christmas gift! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteHow wonderful- congratulations! I linked to your blog through Kamie & Dustyn's blog. We were just approved to be adoptive parents and are so excited.
ReplyDeleteYour baby is beautiful, what a wonderful Christmas present!!
Oh, what a cutie!!! Yeah, I am not so sure how Milo is going to handle our bundle of joy.
ReplyDeleteHe is so dang cute. Seriously.
ReplyDeleteAwesome.
Awwww! I've been THINKING about you all!! Wondering if your angel had come! My son's b-day is Dec.19th!!!
ReplyDeleteI think your little man is breathtakingly gorgeous! I am SO happy for all of you!
Hooray!
He is the best ever! I can't wait to meet him in person! LOVE the family photo in gray and red! These photos are gorgeous. New camera came just in time! What a lover.
ReplyDelete