Thursday, December 18, 2008

Almost Home.

Last night at approximately 7:00 PM, ZJ was legally placed in our family.
He was born Tuesday, December 16 at 17:32.
He is 7 Pounds 3 Ounces.
He is one foot seven and a half inches tall.
AND HE'S HEALTHY AND STRONG.
He's going to keep his Birth Mom company until she's released from the hospital.
She needs a couple more days to recover from her C-section.
But we love her and we don't mind sharing him with her a little bit longer.
We'll let you know when he comes home.
Thank you for your love, prayers, and support.


Congratulations to Liesl who guessed his name.
She guessed Zachariah which is the Hebrew root.
It means "God has Remembered".
Jesse is also Hebrew. It means "Gift"
I could not ask for a better gift.

PS. In any comments you make, please respect the privacy of our last name.

29 comments:

  1. He's SO BEAUTIFUL!! Congratulations! What a fantastic, and thoughtful name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! We are all so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What a beautiful baby! You will be having the most JOYOUS Christmas Ever! Congratulations to your sweet family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to you both. I am so excited to meet the newest family member. Jess-I bet your mom is going nuts to meet her grandson. Love ya and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! He is a gorgeous baby! I'm so happy that he found you two! You'll be amazing parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is soooo cute! Enjoy him and congratulations! He will bring you much joy especially at this time of year! You are really lucky, you know this right? All of the trials have paid off 100 fold, just as the Lord promises.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the pictures! OH you can feel your joy as you hold that little miracle! we are SOO happy for you guys!!! I can not wait to meet him!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats!! What a beautiful baby. Im so happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulation! He is so cute and looks like he fits in well. I can't wait to see him around.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful baby! We are excited to meet this beautiful baby boy. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! We are so happy for you, he is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He is perfect, I am so happy and excited for the both of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That first picture IS PERFECT! I think I checked your blog a hundred times yesterday, seriously! He is beautiful and precious! I am in tears and weepy over the miracle of adoption. I am so brought back to our experience a year ago. I can't wait until he is home with you. And I can't wait for all the pictures to come.Congrats on being mom and dad to little ZJ.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats you guys! We are so excited for you to have a new member of your family. What a WONDERFUL christmas you will have!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that picture with Jessica - his little hands are adorable and you look so peaceful. We couldn't be happier for you. Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well, what can I say that hasn't already been said? I'm choking up, too, it's so beautiful to see you all looking so happy. Zachary looks so much like Lillian did just a few weeks ago, and I remember the feelings of holding her for the first time. Congratulations, and hope he's as good of a sleeper as Lil is!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh these pictures make me cry congrats !! I am so so happy for you guys he is BEAUTIFUL! What a perfect fitting name! What a wonderful perfect christmas gift there is none better mine turns seven in 2 days so I know exactly how your feeling!! Parenthood looks good on you enjoy every minute!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you guys I'm all teary!!! He's beautiful! You guys are going to be the best parents ever, and what a blessing to Zachary to have found you! I can feel the love radiating your pictures! What a wonderful Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aw, I'm so very very happy for both the two of you, and also for that lovely baby boy. Congratulations! This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yay!! I am so happy for you two (or three now)! He is precious! I love his name! Congrats!

    (p.s. I know I am crazy and all, but I can't help but notice that you guys are wearing almost the same clothes as in your header picture (plus a sweater for Ron)! ;) Ha ha )

    ReplyDelete
  21. I am in tears. Congratultions you guys. I could not think of a more appropriate gift this holiday season than to see you two as parents. He is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh Jessica and Ron, what a beautiful baby boy. I'm just about to cry! That picture of you holding him Jessica is so precious. (You too, Ron.) He's your little angel! Congratulations. You guys are the best. What a lucky little guy.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your sweet little guy is so precious and you look so content and so much like the little family you deserve to be:) We can't wait to meet him in person!! I promise no surprises that was all Sage!! Keep the pics coming:)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Our hearts are full for you THREE congratulations!! I know you are just eating every minute up, he is so cute. Adoptions are AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh, you guys. He is so precious. Congratulations. What a wonderful Christmas it will be. I can't wait to meet little Zachary in person.

    ReplyDelete
  26. He is so sweet congratulations we can't wait to meet him.

    ReplyDelete
  27. my heart is BURSTING!! congrats. he is so darling and sweet. i cannot wait to love on him!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts