Sunday, December 07, 2008

Yep, Spoiled Already

Thanks mostly to this lady, this lady and this lady, (and Ron's sister who doesn't have a blog) our baby is spoiled already.
We've received so many cute little boy clothes I had to stack most of them on the closet shelf and floor. Then I added baby hangers to our list of stuff needed.
His room is filling up so fast, it's awesome! Here's a peek at some of his stuff:
Now here's our adoption update as promised...We're taking our baby's birthmother and her mom out to dinner next Friday. She's been having her weekly doctor appointments and our caseworker calls us each time to let us know about any changes.
We look forward to meeting again in person, although I'm always worried about saying something stupid. Of course, she was just as worried about meeting us the first time too, so hopefully we'll all be less nervous this time around.
Wish us all luck!

2 comments:

  1. WE are soooooo excited we can't wait you better call me as soon as you know:) I will try to update our blog tonight if I can figure it out!!!!
    I can hardly think what I am doing I am so excited:) I will try to find a copy of that pic for Jessica!
    Love ya mom and dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS I have a gift for you too actually. Can you email me your address. Our gmail is travandcali. Can't wait to hear from you! Having a baby boy is the greatest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts