I am in tears! I am so happy for you and your new family of three. What a Christmas present huh? It seriously makes me want to go back in time this time last year when we brough McCoy home.OH I am just so excited for you! Congrast Mommy & Daddy! Does that sound good or what?!
I got your mom's email. She looks so happy. Congratulations to you all. I know you have been waiting a long time for him. I'm glad everything worked out. Love you.
Yay! I'm so happy for you, that the three of you are home safe and that you get to start such a wonderful adventure with such a cute little guy. Congrats!
My heart is melting. He is absolutely adorable!!! Merry (early) Christmas. You both deserve every joy and happiness this sweet gift brings to you. My heart is so full of joy. Thanks for sharing your sweet story and your super sweet pictures. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy every precious moment.
You're good news was all the talk in our ward today. People were so happy they were giggling as the news spread. He is an adorable baby. I love his name and the powerful meaning behind it. Congratulations-- and enjoy all those sleepless nights!
Oh My Gosh! I don't even know you and yet I have goosebumps! The Lord is so good! Merry Christmas to your sweet family. He is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am so happy!!! The best Christmas ever!
ReplyDeleteI am in tears! I am so happy for you and your new family of three. What a Christmas present huh? It seriously makes me want to go back in time this time last year when we brough McCoy home.OH I am just so excited for you! Congrast Mommy & Daddy! Does that sound good or what?!
ReplyDeleteI got your mom's email. She looks so happy. Congratulations to you all. I know you have been waiting a long time for him. I'm glad everything worked out. Love you.
ReplyDeleteYay! I'm so happy for you, that the three of you are home safe and that you get to start such a wonderful adventure with such a cute little guy. Congrats!
ReplyDeleteohhhh!! How exciting for you guys!!!
ReplyDeleteMy heart is melting. He is absolutely adorable!!! Merry (early) Christmas. You both deserve every joy and happiness this sweet gift brings to you. My heart is so full of joy. Thanks for sharing your sweet story and your super sweet pictures.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy, enjoy, enjoy every precious moment.
Merry Christmas Ron!
ReplyDeleteSuch a cute baby! and congrats on the addition!
You're good news was all the talk in our ward today. People were so happy they were giggling as the news spread. He is an adorable baby. I love his name and the powerful meaning behind it. Congratulations-- and enjoy all those sleepless nights!
ReplyDeleteA doll. Pure and simple.
ReplyDelete