lovely new member ^_^
His birth mother, and all birth momther's, is an absolute angel.
Adorable! The hat in the first one looks almost exactly like the one McCoy got in the hospital when he was born. I love ZJs perfect little round face, aahh delightful! I bet you guys are in heaven!
I am so happy for both of you. This has been a long journey, but one that is totally worth the wait. Much love to all 3 of you.
Congrats a million!! he is such a BEAUTIFUL angel!
His coloring is beautiful! What a sweet gift.
So excited for you guys. He is beautiful. The best Christmas present ever.
i could just eat him up! so cute!! love the outfits!!!
lovely new member ^_^
ReplyDeleteHis birth mother, and all birth momther's, is an absolute angel.
ReplyDeleteAdorable! The hat in the first one looks almost exactly like the one McCoy got in the hospital when he was born. I love ZJs perfect little round face, aahh delightful! I bet you guys are in heaven!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for both of you. This has been a long journey, but one that is totally worth the wait. Much love to all 3 of you.
ReplyDeleteCongrats a million!! he is such a BEAUTIFUL angel!
ReplyDeleteHis coloring is beautiful! What a sweet gift.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you guys. He is beautiful. The best Christmas present ever.
ReplyDeletei could just eat him up! so cute!! love the outfits!!!
ReplyDelete