Today is THE BIG DAY!!!
We have to wait all day at home before heading over to the hospital.
There are many, many butterflies in our tummies.
But knowing we've done all we can to prepare for this day gives us comfort.
Thanks for all your comments, prayers and everything you've done for us!
Yipeeeee!! Cant wait~!
ReplyDeleteYay! Good Luck! I hope today (and the coming days) go perfect! I am so excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteWe want to wish you the best of luck. Make sure you let us know when he arrives!
ReplyDeleteI am very excited for you. Good luck today!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! The day has finally come! Are you freaking out right now? I remember very clearly all the feelings you are going through right now, holy cow, it gives me tingles! I am just so excited for you! GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY THE MOMENT, before you know it he will be ONE! I can't wait to find out what you are naming him...
ReplyDeleteThis is just the best Christmas ever! Have a wonderful, fabulous day.
ReplyDeleteI didn't tell you because this is YOUR day!! I am so excited for YOU!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe are so excited for you!!!!!!
ReplyDeletedying for details! good luck!!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the new parents (that's you!) You are a lovely couple and you are getting the best Christmas Present ever. Now you will have two reasons to celebrate Christmas. Two baby boys have made your Christmas very special!
ReplyDelete(Two babies=The Christ child and your own Christmas Miracle) :)
ReplyDeleteI am seriously checking every hour, I am going crazy here! I hope all is well, and you are enjoying your little one right now!
ReplyDeleteMy tummy is all sorts of ticklish waiting to hear the blessed news...and see pictures of course.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWow! By the sound of things from Grandma and Grandpa, He's here! Hooray!!! My eyes are filled with tears of joy for your family. We are so excited to hear all of the stats - including his name! (I told Bryce this morning that your baby boy was born last night. He is very excited for you as well.) Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteIm checkin in again.. anxiety is killin me!! The comment above from your parents (aka)grandma and grandpa sounds like your little one is here!!! Congrats a million!! You guys deserve it! I peaked out the window at your house last night.. to see all the lights dark, and i just knew you guys were with your new addition! Gave me butterflies. CONGRATS! cant wait to see pics! (Sorry, dont mean to sound stalkerish... LOL)
ReplyDelete