Saturday, January 01, 2011

Nine Months Pregnant!

Dang, I look good!
Details coming soon!
Let's just say, the Chinese were right again.
Welcome to:

We are shocked! Shocked I tell you!
We're hoping for another miracle THIS WEEK!
Please join us in prayer and fasting on Sunday!
I can't think of a better way to start the New Year.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens! Yay, yay, yay! We are fasting and praying for you!!

    I can't wait to hear details and I hope everything goes perfect!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! I am beyond excited for you! And I can't wait for details and your little miracle to be in your arms! Lots of prayers coming your way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhm, I have TEARS. Rolling down my face. WE want deets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow shocked is right! Looking forward to hearing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What??? K-you need to call and give details!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts