Saturday, January 01, 2011

We Love Guessing Games!

Do you think it's a boy or a girl this time?

If it's a boy do you like
Ezekiel (Zeke)
Ryder
or Benjamin
If it's a girl do you like
Emma
Kylie
or Lexi
???
Go - Comment - We're dying to hear from you!

11 comments:

  1. Dad, mom, Auntie Jen pick Benjamin or Kylie or Lexi. We just can't wait to know we love you guys soooooo much. Love mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. my guess is a girl! I like Emma or Lexi

    if it is a boy I do like the name Ryder.

    so happy for you guys can't wait to hear more!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I say girl-go with Lexi or Kylie (Emma is too popular now a days)
    If by chance it is a boy I like Benjamin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Zeke or Lexi! I say it'll be a boy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm guessing it's a girl, and I love the name Emma.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe the voting is even so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like Lexi for a girl and Benjamin for a boy. Yay you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm going to guess boy. My favorite is Zeke. My daughter's name is Kylie so I obviously love that but I'll warn you it's pretty popular nowadays. Much more so than I realized.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm guessing a girl, and I love the name Emma! But if it's a boy, my brother's two boys are Ben and Zack, so they seem to go together to me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know Emma is super trendy right now but I LOVE it. I would pick Emma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts