The one thing I have dreaded the most about having two kids has already happened - ZJ is sick. He started getting sick Wednesday night. I had Ron stay home to take care of him so Lexi and I don't get sick too.
They have been spending lots of time working on the new playroom. We (namely Ron & ZJ) have to get it done so Lexi will have a bedroom! I can't wait to get before and after pictures, but right now at least it's in progress.
ZJ "helping" daddy. Poor little sicky-pie. Oh yes, he already chooses his own clothes.
My man, hard at work.
Thank you, Honey!
I can't wait for her bedroom to be ready, too!
Baby girl "helping"
So since ZJ is sick - Lexi and I decided to take a few more photos. I remembered I had this orange flower in my box of Young Women's stuff. Now I definitely want to make her some hair pretties!
I love this one in both B&W and color.
Isn't she precious?
Yay, Ron just finished the new floor!!!
There is cleanup and baseboards to do still, but it's much closer to being done.
Before/In Progress:
After/In Progress:
NICE!
Isn't it fun having a little girl to take pictures of??
ReplyDeleteguess what?? we were just matched with adoption ads again!
ReplyDelete