I told you from the first time I saw a picture of her that I thought she looked JUST like ZJ! amazing! It doesn't matter where our children come from they are meant to be in our homes!!
It's called "Celestial Genes"!! My little boy looks SO MUCH like his daddy when he was a little boy that even our adoption caseworker was fooled while looking at our profile :) She thought it was cute that we added a picture of Ethan on Jason's picture page and we had to tell her "No, that's actually Jason as a little boy"!
Oh my heavens. I thought the first two photos were both of ZJ. Crazy.
ReplyDeleteYou have such cute babies! (I guess ZJ is no longer a baby) :)
(not that ZJ would wear pink. Ha ha)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness - they look like twins. That's wild!
ReplyDeleteThis reminds me of Amanda Stevens' boys. They are spitten images of one another.
ReplyDeleteLove how this happens sometimes.
xoxo
I told you from the first time I saw a picture of her that I thought she looked JUST like ZJ! amazing! It doesn't matter where our children come from they are meant to be in our homes!!
ReplyDeleteWow!
ReplyDeleteIt's called "Celestial Genes"!! My little boy looks SO MUCH like his daddy when he was a little boy that even our adoption caseworker was fooled while looking at our profile :) She thought it was cute that we added a picture of Ethan on Jason's picture page and we had to tell her "No, that's actually Jason as a little boy"!
ReplyDelete