Monday, January 24, 2011

It's Just Not Fair

How can she be three weeks???
(And she's such a good baby.
She has even slept 5-6 hours in a row a few nights!)

I mean, I know we're busy and time is flying, but this is just crazy!
We feel so very blessed to have our sweet Lexi girl in our home.
I think because her adoption happened so fast we just didn't have time to mentally (or physically) prepare.

So it feels like time is moving faster.
SLOW DOWN BABY GIRL!!!
She's already smart enough to do the peace sign:

You will catch up to big brother soon enough!
You two will be buds and you can hang out with all the stuffies, too.
How did I ever get so lucky to have the two most adorable children ever?

If you want to hug your kiddos even tighter today, read this post written by a birthmother:
Love you, birthparents! Thank you just isn't enough.

2 comments:

Related Posts