We are a family of four and we're all
Safe
Happy
And best of all, we're together
Prayers answered!
Safe
Happy
And best of all, we're together
Prayers answered!
We travelled nearly 3000 miles round trip.
Spent 11 days in Texas without our precious ZJ.
On 01/15 Ron added: We did it all with 1 diaper bag and 2 carry-on suitcases. Although to get home, we did buy a backpack the size of Alaska- the state, not the dessert.
On 01/15 Ron added: We did it all with 1 diaper bag and 2 carry-on suitcases. Although to get home, we did buy a backpack the size of Alaska- the state, not the dessert.
Cleared ICPC in FOUR business days - amazing!
Been travelling since four this morning.
We might be a little tired.
Thanks Grandma, for picking us up at the airport!
We're so happy to be home with our big boy (who seriously changed into a full-blown toddler while we were gone - bye bye baby face)
and one adorable baby girl who's melting all our hearts.
and one adorable baby girl who's melting all our hearts.
Welcome home! We're so very happy for you - congrats!!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you made it home. I will try to get you those clothes I have since there are a few smaller items. Congrats and I can't wait to meet her....I just need to wait for this cold to leave!
ReplyDeleteBaby Lexie is simply scrumtious! I'm so happy for you guys! When you get a chance, email me. I'd love to have you do a guest blog about Lexie's adoption story. I mean talk about a fabulous adoption story! One minute you're a hoping to adopt family who has won two contests on my blog, now you're a family of 4! So happy for you! Seriously! YAY!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to know that you made it home safe and sound. Enjoy your little girl :)
ReplyDelete4 days!! WOW!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are back and are a new family of four! Congratulations again!
I can't wait to hear more of the story!