Monday, January 03, 2011

If You Guessed...

BABY GIRL!!!
You guessed right!
At least that's what the Dr. says.
She's due ANYTIME in Texas!!!
We're soooo excited we had to run to the store to buy her some new clothes!


Edited: SHE'S HERE! Details coming soon!!!!

11 comments:

  1. do you need a girly carseat? I have one if you need it. I also may have some clothes for you too. YAY SO HAPPY FOR YOU GUYS!! are you flying to Texas or will placement be here??

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOSH! Now that's the way to start the New Year off right! Can't wait for more updates!!!!!!!!!!!! (PS You LOVE having a baby girl! It's so super fun!!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT!! I take a little vacation and come back to find so much news!! YIPPEE!! How exciting! I hope this didn't get in the way of your Heber friends party ;) Just kidding, really! Yahoo! And I totally vote for Emma...though I'm sure you've probably already picked. Congrats-congrats-congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I'm so excited to hear more and see pictures!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yeah - we LOVE the 2yr spacing (Lige and Ellis are within 3 weeks of each other's bday) and you'll have fun (er, sorta) with the "Holiday Season" and having Christmas and birthdays all close together. It makes it a seriously fun time of year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best news ever! Congratulations on a PINK bundle of Joy! So super happy for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I knew it!!! I guess I will hang onto these clothes for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOWSERS! Congrats!!!! Babies are amazing, but there's just something special about having a little girl...
    I'm excited to hear the details.
    YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! I can't wait to hear more details! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a surprise! I was just reading your blog before Christmas and now this!! Who did you adopt her through?

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just saw your comment on my blog! Yeah for you guys!! So excited for you. I can't wait to see pictures and hear more about how it all happened!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts