I keep waiting for the same thing to happen to me! :) I am sure it's only a matter of time!
So funny (sorry, but it is! :-) We have so many stories similar to this. Not just whiz either. lol
Tee hee. I remember those days.
I believe someone invented a device some time ago, called the PeePee TeePee.It's basically just a little cover that you put over the vitals while you're changing the kid.I too could have used one in the past...
My oldest did that EVERY time! I was going to suggest the pee-pee tee-pee's too!Cubby hasn't done it once? Laundry changes big time with kids...there is always something major to wash from throw-up, spit-up, pee, poo, spills....For some reason we decided to add an indoor dog to the mix??Laundry is my arch nemesis these days!!!
Wait, I'm confused. Who peed on you?
Sorry about that one...
I keep waiting for the same thing to happen to me! :) I am sure it's only a matter of time!
ReplyDeleteSo funny (sorry, but it is! :-) We have so many stories similar to this. Not just whiz either. lol
ReplyDeleteTee hee. I remember those days.
ReplyDeleteI believe someone invented a device some time ago, called the PeePee TeePee.
ReplyDeleteIt's basically just a little cover that you put over the vitals while you're changing the kid.
I too could have used one in the past...
My oldest did that EVERY time! I was going to suggest the pee-pee tee-pee's too!
ReplyDeleteCubby hasn't done it once? Laundry changes big time with kids...there is always something major to wash from throw-up, spit-up, pee, poo, spills....
For some reason we decided to add an indoor dog to the mix??
Laundry is my arch nemesis these days!!!
Wait, I'm confused.
ReplyDeleteWho peed on you?
Sorry about that one...
ReplyDelete