By Jessica
Disclaimer: Please ignore the fact that my foot is UGLY!!!
This is what happens to your foot when you open the freezer door and a frozen container of sour cream falls on it.
It also does not help that I was trying to catch said container with the top of my foot (because my hands were full) to stop it from crashing and bursting open on all over the floor.
You also might let slip a curse word or at the very least think one because it really hurts when that happens!
I have so done this. Except it was on the top of my foot. It hurt badly! Ouch, hope is gets better soon!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh. That looks like it really hurts. Bad sour cream, bad!
ReplyDelete"...let slip a curse word"? What?! Jessica, I'm shocked!
ReplyDeleteMatt saw the picture and said, "What did she do, drop a bowling ball or something?" Ouch.
Poor girl. Who likes sour cream, anyway? ;-)
Perhaps the most important question is...
ReplyDeleteWere you able to save the Sour Cream?
I may be on the other side of the liking sour cream spectrum than k.
The sour cream was not only saved, but very delicious in the Funeral Potatoes that Jessica made.
ReplyDeleteOUCH!! I am sorry!! that looks like it hurts!
ReplyDeleteOuch I hurt for you. On the bright side you have a very good camera and nice photographic capabilities! ;)
ReplyDelete