I am loving all of your posts lately! It is great to have such a fun and light perspective on waiting! Which in reality SUCKS (excuse my french!) What a great example you are to me!
I love your fortune cookie, and all of the fun things you find. We should make you a new pass along card with your photos on it superimposed onto one of those church signs. Wouldn't that totally RAWK?
I really like you post too! Flag day is a special day for us it's the day we got married. I hope and pray that it is the special day that you find a baby. ....IF not sooner....
I just met you through your blogs. Often I see a friendly post from you to Cally. Thank you! I hope you have a great deal of love and support as you wait for your baby. We'll pray for you. Anette
I am loving all of your posts lately! It is great to have such a fun and light perspective on waiting! Which in reality SUCKS (excuse my french!) What a great example you are to me!
ReplyDeleteYou make me laugh! :)
ReplyDeleteWaiting is SO hard...but once you have the kids you can't even remember all the agony of the wait! Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteI love your fortune cookie, and all of the fun things you find. We should make you a new pass along card with your photos on it superimposed onto one of those church signs. Wouldn't that totally RAWK?
ReplyDeleteI really like you post too! Flag day is a special day for us it's the day we got married. I hope and pray that it is the special day that you find a baby. ....IF not sooner....
ReplyDeleteI just met you through your blogs. Often I see a friendly post from you to Cally. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteI hope you have a great deal of love and support as you wait for your baby. We'll pray for you.
Anette