P.S. If your household hasn't done this already you can go here to get a free sample of airborne power pixies. It tastes slightly better than the other ones and you can take it without water.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
I'm In Love! by Jessica
Airborne is one of the greatest inventions of all time! I love it! Let me tell you, Ron is a funny guy. He thinks that the more germs he touches the greater his immunity will be. And maybe that's partially true. But he touches everything! Those silver hand rails where you can actually see where other people have touched it - yep, he touches that. Bank counters, grocery store pens; he'll even play with toys that sick children have slimed. He is fearless. Well this time the germs caught him. I avoided him the best I could and he tried to contain his sneezes and coughing, but now this week I started to feel a little icky in the back of my throat. So I took 2-3 lemon lime airborne pills and gargled Listerine. YUCKY! Amazingly enough I think it worked...one day later and I'm already starting to feel better. Ron still can't convince me to touch public handrails, although I'm sure he'll keep trying. It's a common debate at our house. We're strange like that. I just HATE being sick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I seriously need SOMEthing. I've been ill for weeks (MONTHS) on end. I can't get rid of it. My husband also has no fear with germs, but unfortunately he never gets ill. I get his germs by proxy. So fun.
ReplyDelete