We had a little tiff last night. Mostly because of some problems we're having with the computer. We just haven't been able to see eye to eye on the matter. Also we were trying to get our documents in order to give to our tax accountant this weekend...during which the computer crashed no less than five times! As if it wasn't taking long enough already.
Ugh.
SOOO frustrating.
So we thought we should share
"Why Men And Women Will Never Understand Each Other" Please click to enlarge
That's fantastic! I'm so glad we're not the only people in the world who have days like that.
ReplyDeleteSadly, that is so SO true. I need to have my husband read this so he can see that it is a global thing, not just an "us" thing!
ReplyDeleteI really like the one about finding the batteries! So true -Jessica
ReplyDeleteHa ha! Too Funny! And too true! :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteThat is HILARIOUS! That happens when you communicate with the opposite gender even when you aren't married. LOL I'll be interested to have a talk with Heavenly Father one day and see how conversations went in His house. =)
ReplyDelete