This cartoon is hilarious. It is especially funny for me because for the longest time my response to the "So do you guys have any kids?" question was, "No. We're still waiting to find one on
E-bay." Now that I am actually trying to adopt, I try not to use the E-bay response as much anymore because it is much better to have an opportunity to advocate and educate rather than to just make a joke.
Love it! I was doing some presentations and some of the kids asked me where I found my little girls parents and I told them that you can look at profiles on the internet. I jokingly said you can even find parents on the internet now. Now that I look back not so funny anymore. It's amazing what we learn from the experiences we go through. How certain statements become exempt from our vocabulary.
ReplyDeleteOh that e-bay DID sell babies...I'd be first in line!
ReplyDeletethat's hysterical. when people used to ask us why we didn't have any kids yet, i told them josh was sterile. i was kidding. then we found out that he really was. oops.
ReplyDeletekarma.