I have never seen anything like this before....all of the snow in our yard blew into this one section up against the fence in the backyard. That is Ron laying in the snow next to the 6' tall fence. You can even see quite a bit of grass that's been blown free of snow.
Why can't it do this in the front yard? The snow could just magically blow off the driveway and pile up somewhere....anywhere.
Well apparently the same thing happened at our church parking lot on Sunday, because church was cancelled! We even have 1-4 p.m. church and there was too much snow to get to the building.
The last time I remember church being cancelled was when I lived in Heber during my high school days. It had been snowing A LOT that year too. Well I went out to see how my white, 1990 Mercury Topaz was faring and I could hardly see it for all the snow. We weren't going anywhere! My mom let my brothers and me jump off the roof onto the snow; that was fun! Then I made a snowman on the roof of my car and he rode around on it for a few days. I wish I could find a picture of it...I got quite a few stares.
Can you even believe? They totally cancelled our church too. The drifts were incredible. I can't believe how tall yours were!
ReplyDeleteI remember that snowman. So fun.
ReplyDeleteI'm all for the snow blowing off of the sidewalks and driveways, too. Only, let's patent it. We'll be rich! Ha ha ha ha!