Thursday, February 14, 2008

My wife loves me. She sent me an E-valentine

Happy Valentine's Day Everybody!!

4 comments:

  1. Very Cool!

    The thing with Helga is...

    I've always said I wanted a wife who could put up a good fight, but in her case, I'd probably end up in hospital!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny story, I've actually run across your profile on It's About Love before. I'm one of those absolutely horrible people who checks random profiles every now and then just to "Check out the competition." Isn't that terrible? I don't really see them as competition, but still, I'm always curious as to who's out there. Good luck with it. I hope your wait is shorter than ours. Heck, I hope our wait is really over in five weeks! YIKES!!!!!!!!! --Cali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too funny. I iwhs I had muscles (and other parts) like Helgas. Happy V-day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts