Do you live in fear that one day somebody will come along and steal your alarm clock? So did I. That is, I did, until I got my Alarm Guardian by Catco. it has a special feature where if the alarm doesn't wake you up, she screams in your face until you do.
Photography by Jessica
Your kitty has an evil look in its eyes. Hmmm... not too sure about waking up like that. I don't even like alarm clocks. Do just fine with the vibrating on my phone. I don't like to be startled. No sir!
ReplyDeleteOr if the alarm was set too loud and it startled the cat, it might leap claws first onto your face... Guaranteed to get you up quick!
ReplyDeleteMy best friend had a cat that jumped on her face in the morning so hard that it felt like a slap! Who needs an alarm when you've got that?
ReplyDeleteThe problem with my cat is when she steps on my face, it's usually 2:00 in the AM.
ReplyDelete