I've been having fun the past few weeks teasing Ron about having twins. He even started teasing me back! It's all in good fun. Twins would be super hard right now. Lexi is still a baby and ZJ needs constant supervision.
We would love twins if that's the case - either way we'll find out what we're having sometime this week!
Since we already have a boy and a girl we're excited to see who will rule at our house.
Will it be three boys against two girls or the other way around.
It's even more interesting because Ron grew up with THREE SISTERS and I grew up with THREE BROTHERS. So you can bet I would like Lexi to have the sister I never had while growing up and Ron wants ZJ to have the brother he never had. (A happy healthy baby is obviously most important).
BUT if it is twins- one boy and one girl - that would make everything even! - ha ha
Anyway, I decided to dig up all our past twin posts to share them again. Hope you get a good laugh or at least a smile on your face like I did.
Just click the below links:
(2009)
(2008)
And my personal favorite:
(2008)
No comments:
Post a Comment