I've decided to make up a new word for what we've been feeling this week.
Surreality.
Surreal. Serenity.
We've felt very much like we're living in a dream right now. When you're dreaming you can't quite figure out what's going on. In a dream you think "this can't be real" even when it seems so real it takes your breath away. It's a dream you tried not to think about, but couldn't get it out of your head. A familiar dream.
It's felt like that for the past week. Like I know something is happening, but I can't grasp it with my brain. I can't touch it with my hands. But I know my life is going to change forever.
Simultaneously, (after the initial shock) I've felt a calmness.
I'm at peace with this dream. The dream that's about to rock our world.
I'm in full-on cleaning mode!
I'm in full-on cleaning mode!
No comments:
Post a Comment