Hello! My name is Holly and I am the one that makes the "Spotted Owl Soap". I saw your comment on Kim's blog and wanted to explain the name. I grew up in Roseburg Oregon, a huge lumber community (Roseburg Lumber!) and I was a kid during the whole Spotted Owl fiasco. I remember it well. The reason I picked the name isn't because I am a Green Peace nut. Whenever I hear "spotted owl" I immediately think of home in the Northwest. And after all, it wasn't the owl's fault!
If you find more than one set...I am interested! I see Hollz came to visit you. I forget she is from the Northwest. She is da bomb and her soaps really do kick some butt. I'll get you some and remove the label. LOL!
hahaha.
ReplyDeleteseriously.
No kidding.
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh!! Not an easy task today. Thank you :)
ReplyDeleteHa, ha, ha!
ReplyDeleteHello! My name is Holly and I am the one that makes the "Spotted Owl Soap". I saw your comment on Kim's blog and wanted to explain the name. I grew up in Roseburg Oregon, a huge lumber community (Roseburg Lumber!) and I was a kid during the whole Spotted Owl fiasco. I remember it well. The reason I picked the name isn't because I am a Green Peace nut. Whenever I hear "spotted owl" I immediately think of home in the Northwest. And after all, it wasn't the owl's fault!
ReplyDeleteIf you find more than one set...I am interested! I see Hollz came to visit you. I forget she is from the Northwest. She is da bomb and her soaps really do kick some butt. I'll get you some and remove the label. LOL!
ReplyDelete