So I don't know how anyone can go an entire nine months without knowing the gender of their baby! We should be finding out by the end of the month and I'm dying to know NOW!
There are beds to arrange.
Rooms to organize.
Walls to paint.
Clothes to wash and fold.
Carseats to figure out.
But most importantly there is stuff to buy!
Is it gonna be more pink stuff or more blue stuff?
I'm so excited for you! What a blessing!
ReplyDeleteThe best part is, you have a son and a daughter so either sex will be okay! :)
Dang, people! I thought that was the intro to some bad news. Waiting. We can do that.
ReplyDeleteYou two are hilarious and awesome. I think it's a boy :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so thrilled for you!! Either way it's gonna be Amazing! But, I'm going to vote for a girl - maybe because I don't have a daughter, and maybe because my sister is my bestest friend. Plus, I have an older brother and a younger sister - so in my mind, that's how it should work! YEA!!
ReplyDelete