So I figured with a baby on the way - it was time to chop my hair off again.
Plus I was getting tired of Lexi pulling it all the time. It's so much easier to have it short.
Also I keep teasing Ron that it's gonna be twins this time.
I said, "We'll have to get an Odyssey and buy bunk beds. And think how great it would be if it's a boy and a girl so the kids will each have a friend!"
Just on Sunday I pointed out all the signs.
We saw a family with twins as we drove the few blocks to church.
Then when we sat down we noticed we were right behind another family with twins.
Signs for sure!
Afterall, Amanda said she's getting big.
I definitely can't have long hair if it's twins.
Great looking family! Can't wait to see what's next!
ReplyDeleteLove the haircut, you're always so cute.
ReplyDelete