Chilly's World tagged us to say six things about ourselves. Since we're not jerks here we go (finally):
1. We both work for the same company. Jessica for nearly seven years and Ron for four years. But no, we didn't meet there (we get asked this all the time).
2. We met at a single's ward in Bountiful and would totally live there if it wasn't so expensive to buy a house. Not saying we don't like where we are, though :)
3. It is really difficult, almost impossible to embarrass Ron. If you can embarass him his face turns very red.
4. Ron is the impulsive shopper and Jessica is the strict saver. All of the wife spending all the money jokes apply to him.
5. We've never met any vampires even though our wedding open house was in Forks, Washington.
6. Jessica can easily kick Ron's butt (at Tekken).
That was my first thought, too: "Man, those guys are totally jerks!" (o:
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting and I love the Halloween background.
Unless you are weird like Bella, you wouldn't have realized you met a vampire...
ReplyDeleteOh I would have noticed. It's just that all of the vampires live in Port Angeles, Not Forks.
ReplyDelete3. It is really difficult, almost impossible to embarrass Ron. If you can embarass him his face turns very red.
ReplyDeleteOkay that statement is so true. I've only seen Ron embarrassed like twice the whole time I've worked with him and his face goes scarlet red! Its awesome, and I feel lucky to know that I've seen it! :)