You may have noticed a new link on our sidebar that looks like this: So congratulations to each of you reading our blog! I bet you didn't know you were reading at Genius level. That's really something to be proud of. Give yourself a pat on the back & feel free to click the link and enter your blog or website to find out its reading level.
We need to dumb this thing down a little bit. I refuse to be associated with "genius" anything.
ReplyDelete"Me rite good, yes? Yah, bacon miklshake taste yummmy! isnt britnny speers kewl? she so fly! I'M DAN BLABBER AND I APPROVE THIS MASSAGE!"
There, that should be enough. You'll thank me later.
PS to Jessica: Ask Ron who Dan Blabber is, if you haven't already.
ReplyDeleteI am offended! I did it and it told me my level was college (undergrad)! WTF?
ReplyDeleteI am Henry the 8th i am, Henry the 8th i am, i am, I got married to the widow next door, she's been married 7 times before, and every one was an Hen-er-ry (Hen-er-ry!), she wouldn't have a willie or a sam, (NO SAM!) I'm 'er 8th ol' man, I'm Hen-er-ry, (Hen-er-ry!), Henry the 8th I am, I am, Henry the 8th I am!
ReplyDeleteHow's that for dumbing it down? Hey, I have a degree in Advanced Weaselology and Bork Bork Bork. What do you want, astrophysics in Swahili?
Speaking of which: Hyerrr de schmer de werrrr, de hoooo de dishka doooo, byer der de byer de de der bork bork bork!
Hyer de schmer de "Chocolate Mousse". Ober heer, ve hab de chocolate. Mmmmm, nummy nummmy chocolate. Und ober heer, ve hab de moose. Nice moosey moose, come ober heer, good moosey...und ve take de chocolate and poot it on de moose. Hmmm hmmmm, take de chocolate, und poot eet on de moosey....
You're really wracking your brain to come up with the weirdo who wrote that, aren't you? Blame tbone. It's entirely his fault that I found your blog, and he and I both think that "genius" is waaaaaay too far above Ron for that to be just. If there was a picture of Ron practicing the sound of one hand clapping, or working on his Tae Kwon Leap, now that would be appropriate. Maybe a monkey banging two spoons together. But Genius? Good grief, America's standards really ARE dead. ...Hi, Jessica. You haven't been warned about me (I think), so shame on Ron. Of course, he probably thought I'd never find this, so again, go yell at tbone. Just for your reference: The last fortune cookie I got said, "You will take a long trip through the desert." Not a happy fortune cookie. Nobody wants to take a long trip in a desert. Camels are smelly, mean, they DO spit, and they deliberately walk you under acacia trees (you know, the thorns that made up Christ's crown of thorns? Yeah, those.) so that they can "accidentally" try to scrape you off on the thorns, which are razor-sharp. Stinky camels.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice Bork Bork Bork day. This should put the blog at around "Navel Lint" mental level. And if it doesn't, I'll write 38 entries as "Og, Cave Lawyer Extra Ornery". Or something similarly horrible.