Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hello Beverly Hillbillies!

Yes, that is a mattress on the roof of our car.

I think the look on his face says it all.

You see, our nearly seven year old mattress bit the dust. Well not literally, but it did start hurting my back causing me to wake-up often. In an effort to get back on track with my sleep we bought a new mattress. Since we're cheap we didn't want to pay $59 to have it delivered, so Ron tied it to the roof rack and got it home no problem (with maybe a few stares and snickers).
And now I can again attempt to store-up more sleep on my new visco memory foam pillow top mattress!

2 comments:

  1. Oye...I want a new mattress SO bad...SO so so so SO bad. So jealous of yours...and who hasn't taken something home on the roof one time or another. I know we have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so funny. reminds me of a seinfeld sketch. i will see if i can find if for you.

    enjoy your new mattress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts