Friday, October 17, 2008

Adventures in Jack-o-Lanterns

We carved our pumpkins last night. We bought three pumpkins this year. We were going to do our own little pumpkin family. A Ron pumpkin, a Jessica pumpkin, and a little pumpkin with a question mark and the words "Still Waiting". Then we decided that wouldn't really be as cool as we were planning it to be. So last night Jessica carved Jack's head from Nightmare Before Christmas:



Ron carved "Good Feeling Gone," the angler fish which you should all recognize from Ron's favorite animated movie, Finding Nemo. Complete with a functioning light to entice an un-suspecting victim.

This last pumpking we bought because it has a really cool stem, but what should we do with it?

6 comments:

  1. Those are some WICKED pumpkin ideas. I wish I was creative (and coordinated!) enough to do things like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY nice pumpkins. I feel lame now. lol. Just kidding. I have wicked pumpkin carving skills... or something.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, LOVE "good feeling gone" that is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOLY MACRO! Those pumpkins are sweet! How in the world do you get so creative? Very cool! I think the last one should be... UM.. Your cat? See.. Im pretty origional. Not much creativity here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are both cool. I especially like the Jack one.

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. DOOD...I love ALL of the punkies...you are TOO freaking creative.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts