Monday, May 05, 2008

Tagged by Niki

Tagged by Niki

4 Jobs I've Had
Fish Gutter- Probably the best summer job ever. but the prototype salmon Filletter we were using had a lot of bugs so we spent most of our time playing in Alaska while waiting for repairs and/or parts.
EMT- I remember one time sitting down next to a lady to help her. We were sitting on the roof of her car. But we were still in the car. That was weird man.
Pizza Man- Hey people. Please make sure to tip the poor schlub who delivers your pizza. Did you know that Pizza guys don't get very many dates?
Fish Clipper- I worked at a fish hatchery with baby salmon. I would clip off a small useless fin to mark them as fish from the hatchery. It wasn't a great job but I think it's unique. The high light of the day was scooping up a hand full of pinky sized salmon and putting them in my mouth and spitting them out like a sprinkler.

4 TV Shows I Watch
The Simpsons-The Simpsons have long been accused of being the source of all the evil in the world, but isn't that why we love them?
Man Vs. Wild- Yes, He's a big fake, but his show is really entertaining.
Mythbusters- It's fun to watch Adam and Jamie blow stuff up to see if things are true.
American Gladiators- A blast from the past that is making a comeback. It makes me to feel manly to watch it and say, "I could do that." (probably not)

4 Places I've Been
Alaska- Highlights included catching salmon with my bare hands and swimming in Auk Bay at the base of the Mendenhall Glacier. (Yes, the water was cold.)
Brussels- It was a pretty cool city when I was a missionary, but it was even better when I got to take my wife back for a visit.
Lover's Beach-We kayaked out, I snorkeled while Jessica laid on the beach and soaked up the sun. Good times.
Lake Tahoe- I love Tahoe. I would totally live there if I could ever afford the mortgage payment.

4 People That Email Me
Jessica- She loves me or something.
Katie- She sends out my stats. She's kind of like my supervisor.
Mypoints- Pathetic, I know but we've earned some pretty sweet rewards. If you want to do it, let me know first so I can refer you.
This Crazy Nigerian Guy- Wants to transfer funds to my bank account in order to get them out of Nigeria before the government there seizes it. I get to keep 13% of the millions of dollars he plans to transfer. I'm going to buy YOU dear reader a new car as soon as I get the money.

4 of My Favorite Foods
Steak- Big Fat Juicy Ribeye. Yes, I eat meat. No, I'm not ashamed.
Cheese- "Ah, the power of Cheese." or so say the commercials. I don't really know if it's powerful, but it sure tastes good. I especially love Gruyere which is more colloquially known as "Swiss" cheese.
Ice Cream- For all 5 meals of the day please.
Mountain Dew- Yes, I know technically it's not food, but I could survive on nothing but Dew. But I'm not addicted. I can stop at any time.

4 Friends I Tag
Kim
Carly
Brian
Kathryn

4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In 2008

Becoming a Dad-Don't get all excited. I'm just hoping out loud.
Moab- The place in Utah, not the bomb. Never been. Going this weekend.
Apricots?- There was Popcorn popping on our Apricot trees this spring. I hope they will bear fruit this year. (Jessica thinks it won't be until next year.)
Yellowstone- We're going to try and go up in September.

62 words

Speed test

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! I've been tagged!

    Hopefully I remember to do this in the near future. My journal needs a little levity at the moment. It depresses even me, and I'm the one writing in it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts