Monday, May 05, 2008

You Tell Me

Does Ron look older?

BEFORE

or AFTER?

P.S. Sorry the photos aren't the same color....

5 comments:

  1. Ron, Ron, Ron...

    :-)

    Amelia asked, "Who is that, Mama?"
    and when I answered, "That's Ron"
    she laughed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got sick of it and shaved this morning. Too many bald spots on my face.
    Now if they only had hair club for beards....

    ReplyDelete
  3. After...but Flavio has this same problem. Guess it isn't for everyone. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. after...I have to say, that is pretty funny that you posted a pic of you in a goatee... Dan grew one while we were at Disneyland this week. It was the first time in a couple of years. He shaved it the minute he got home because it was driving him crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. In order for it to truly make a difference in your look, I think you need at least a months growth.

    The first 3 weeks of mine last year were absolutely terrible - I wanted to scratch my face off half the time, but then it grew in and it was fine. Then I got bored with it, but didn't want to shave it, because of the 3 weeks of itching...

    It's gone now though, an apparently I look much younger.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts