I wish I had that channel that was cool!! thanks for sharing!!
{Just wanted to tell you also that I admire you, how you babysit that cute little guy when you want a baby so bad yourselves!! I remember when we lived in logan I babysit two little babies for awhile waiting for my green card and I remember crying a whole lot after they would leave. Cause I just wanted a baby so bad and it was hard. Just wanted to tell you that!! Hope your having a great week!!}
Nice! Love it. I wish we still had the discovery channel. :(
ReplyDeleteWhy couldn't they get David Attenborough to say "Boom-de-yadda"? :)
ReplyDeleteHi Jessica! This is Alyssa from the good old Midway days. Thanks to Kathryn, I've just found your blog! I'm totally adding you to my RSS feed.
Feel free to check us out at http://caferock.org !
I wish I had that channel that was cool!! thanks for sharing!!
ReplyDelete{Just wanted to tell you also that I admire you, how you babysit that cute little guy when you want a baby so bad yourselves!! I remember when we lived in logan I babysit two little babies for awhile waiting for my green card and I remember crying a whole lot after they would leave. Cause I just wanted a baby so bad and it was hard. Just wanted to tell you that!! Hope your having a great week!!}
I"m so glad I'm not the only one who admits to watching the Discovery channel and enjoying that commercial.
ReplyDeleteSo, so cool.
ReplyDelete