Monday, May 19, 2008

P.S. I love you


We watched a movie together Friday night.
And a miracle occurred.
I realized....
We're still waiting to be chosen.
It sucks.
But I started counting my blessings
I didn't get very far.
I got to Jessica
She was the first blessing on the list.
And I realized...
That if the rest of the list remained blank forever
(it's not really blank)

It would be enough.
So thank you God
for Jessica.

P.S. I love you Jessica

9 comments:

  1. Perfection! (Wow, that should score you some MAJOR brownie points with your girl...even if that wasn't the intention!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That movie made me bawl. It made me remeber my wonderful blessings too. Thanks for reminding me again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, that is a really sweet post! I am scared to watch that movie. I think I will wait until I am alone in a dark room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww! What a sweet post. You two are such a cute family.
    Aww.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved that movie too!! I want to watch it again!!!

    What a great post to your sweet wife!! I hope she knows how loved she is!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and one more thing. Here's a friend's recent blog that I found interesting:

    http://tnmeachamfamily.blogspot.com/2008/05/juno-and-bella.html

    It's about movies dealing with adoption.

    Tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I learned through my experiences that it's impossible to be unhappy when you're counting your blessings. It's one of the main things that gets me through.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are so awesome! By the way, I loved that movie, just saw it for the first time this past weekend. WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You hit the nail on the head right there. That's exactly the feeling you get when you find your soul mate. Thanks for giving me a warm, fuzzy feeling this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts