Here's Ron (with his stunning hat hair) sitting our newly installed patio extension.
It was a lot more work than we thought it would be.
In fact, I think all our home improvements are like that. We go to Home Depot or Lowes, see something that looks cool and say to ourselves, "We can do that!" We spend a bunch of money and get started only to find out that home improvement stores want the project to look easy so we'll spend our money there.
It's a vicious cycle.
But once you start going to home improvement stores it's difficult to stop.
Besides right now we need the distractions. We need something to keep us busy and keep our mind off of "finding/waiting". It might as well be home improvement!
But this weekend we're just going to relax. Maybe go camping and 4-wheeling. And it wouldn't be Memorial Weekend without a BBQ on our newly supersized patio!
Nice extension! Good job, guys.
ReplyDeleteOh, man. I might crash your barbecue. I've been craving a good barbecue all winter. (Hopefully my family is doing one for memorial day, too.) And four-wheeling sounds perfectly distracting. I hope you guys have a great weekend and that is a very sweet looking patio!
ReplyDeleteRON NO SOCKS AND SANDALS!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the patio. You wanna come and do ours next? Wait...we need a patio to extend. Oh shucks.
ReplyDelete