I'm guessing it would be like the time we had 10 converts to confirm on a sunday. I had been assigned to speak, but by the time we were done, someone gave a minute or 2 talk, and the meeting was done...
Thats hard to be at one, never mind 5 in one sunday and be at when you want it so bad I remember the sundays they come around all the time and I sit there and cry. I'm glad you guys made it through the day, it's really hard but remember there are lots of us out here that have the same feelings and know how you feel. Hang in there.
yes were these blessing in your ward or did you attend them? I glad to hear you made it through. There were SO many fast sundays I would skip sacrament to advoid the baby blessings. I also would NEVER go to church on Mothers Day. To tell you the truth I STILL have a hard time on Mothers Day, too many bad memories on mothers day. Anyway congrats on making it through the baby blessings...
Just close your eyes and picture the day when it's YOUR turn. That is the only way I got through days like that. I had certain songs (like Faith Hill's "I've Got My Baby") that I would blast while imagining my future child. It cheered me up tremendously, try it! Seriously!
Leisha, I don't know that song, but I'll have to find it!
Brenley & Arianne, There were 5 in our ward! Our ward is super prego...we typically have 1-3 blessings each month. It was bad having 5, though, and even worse because Ron was sitting with the deacons and I was sitting by myself :( Jessica
Ew, yuck, I'm so sorry. Our ward reproduces like freaking rabbits too.
A little FYI, when it comes time to have your little bundle-o-love sealed and blessed, you CAN bless them on a NON-Fast Sunday, if court and sealing dates fall in such a way that Fast Sunday isn't the most convenient. It's kind of nice, you have that Sunday all. to. yo-self! And you SO deserve it after enduring the gestation period of an elephant waiting for your baby.
You two are fabulous. I think about ya lots - hopin' and prayin'...
Wooow! What a day! :)
ReplyDeleteHallelujah! How'd you manage that?????
ReplyDeleteIn your ward or you attended?? Five blessings would be hard to sit through!
ReplyDeleteI'm guessing it would be like the time we had 10 converts to confirm on a sunday. I had been assigned to speak, but by the time we were done, someone gave a minute or 2 talk, and the meeting was done...
ReplyDeleteCount Your Blessigs Koda. At least on that day you weren't desperately waiting for your chance to be a convert......
ReplyDeleteThats hard to be at one, never mind 5 in one sunday and be at when you want it so bad I remember the sundays they come around all the time and I sit there and cry. I'm glad you guys made it through the day, it's really hard but remember there are lots of us out here that have the same feelings and know how you feel. Hang in there.
ReplyDeleteyes were these blessing in your ward or did you attend them? I glad to hear you made it through. There were SO many fast sundays I would skip sacrament to advoid the baby blessings. I also would NEVER go to church on Mothers Day. To tell you the truth I STILL have a hard time on Mothers Day, too many bad memories on mothers day. Anyway congrats on making it through the baby blessings...
ReplyDeleteJust close your eyes and picture the day when it's YOUR turn. That is the only way I got through days like that. I had certain songs (like Faith Hill's "I've Got My Baby") that I would blast while imagining my future child. It cheered me up tremendously, try it! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteLeisha, I don't know that song, but I'll have to find it!
ReplyDeleteBrenley & Arianne,
There were 5 in our ward! Our ward is super prego...we typically have 1-3 blessings each month. It was bad having 5, though, and even worse because Ron was sitting with the deacons and I was sitting by myself
:( Jessica
Ew, yuck, I'm so sorry. Our ward reproduces like freaking rabbits too.
ReplyDeleteA little FYI, when it comes time to have your little bundle-o-love sealed and blessed, you CAN bless them on a NON-Fast Sunday, if court and sealing dates fall in such a way that Fast Sunday isn't the most convenient. It's kind of nice, you have that Sunday all. to. yo-self! And you SO deserve it after enduring the gestation period of an elephant waiting for your baby.
You two are fabulous. I think about ya lots - hopin' and prayin'...
Sick dood.
ReplyDelete