Oh how hilarious it that?! Hmm... kind of similar to how I found out I was adopted (by my dad) Let's just say, not the best way of doing it... :) Funny all the same.
I always cringe at these kind of references in movies, etc. Like sometimes in kid movies the siblings will yell "you're adopted!" as an insult to each other and I look at my kids to see how they will react.
I just caught a re-run of The Facts of Life show a few nights ago and it was the episode where Natalie finds out she's adopted from her mother at like 16. Talk about cringe...yikes.
Ha! That's wonderful!
ReplyDeleteOh how hilarious it that?! Hmm... kind of similar to how I found out I was adopted (by my dad) Let's just say, not the best way of doing it... :) Funny all the same.
ReplyDeleteOh man, if anyone ever still does this...
ReplyDeleteI always cringe at these kind of references in movies, etc. Like sometimes in kid movies the siblings will yell "you're adopted!" as an insult to each other and I look at my kids to see how they will react.
ReplyDeleteI just caught a re-run of The Facts of Life show a few nights ago and it was the episode where Natalie finds out she's adopted from her mother at like 16. Talk about cringe...yikes.