Monday, March 24, 2008

The Easter Bunny makes a visit

Sorry, you'll find no cute little kid photos here.

Just cute Ron.

He's kind of like a kid.

The Easter Bunny hid his basket somewhere in the house. So he searched and searched. I had to help him a little. But he found it and ate some chocolate. Then he took a nap before church so he wouldn't be too tired.

6 comments:

  1. He does kind of look like a kid. That's fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought you said you had no pictures of kids on this post!!!! Looks like the Easter bunny still loves Ron. Happy Easter guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, he's adorable! Where is his Easter outfit! Please dress him up next time! We promise to oooh and ahhh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Check out the load of peeps. One year my mom, er a I mean the Easter Bunny hid our baskets in the dryer. Last place to look.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know, Ron looks a lot like I remember from junior high. I hope I age as well as he does.

    ReplyDelete
  6. At least my hair is better. Unfortunately the only people who age better than me non surgically are elves and they don't exist. (Because like a certain un-beloved 9th grade algebra teacher, they're not pregnant.)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts