Why is Easter my favorite Holiday you ask?
It's simple. Each year on Easter we in America celebrate the invention of PEEPS®.
Yummy, chewy, sugary, sticky, sweet, marshmallowy PEEPS®!
It's simple. Each year on Easter we in America celebrate the invention of PEEPS®.
Yummy, chewy, sugary, sticky, sweet, marshmallowy PEEPS®!
Ew, I no likey peeps, the are my mom's favorite, go figure. Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteI don't like them either. :P But my dad LOVES them (after they have been opened for a week!!)
ReplyDeleteI actually love Peeps, too. But only this time of year.
ReplyDeleteOne word - YUCK!
ReplyDeletePeeps. Oh man. Those things are so much better after being opened for a while. Stale peeps. Those are the best. Otherwise why eat them.
ReplyDeleteI don't like them either!!!
ReplyDeleteGag, gag, gag. (excuse me while I gag...) I can't even look at their neon glow in the store. LOL!
ReplyDeleteObviously they are devisive little things! I think you either love 'em or hate 'em!