Monday, July 28, 2008

Vote for your favorite scrapbook pages

We finally figured out how to make an adoption profile scrapbook page.
Thanks to Cindy for loaning us the software!

We made some pages to get familiar with it and now we're planning to update our collage at LDSFS since the old collage was pretty weak.

The problem is that we made 4 pages. LDSFS only permits a 2 page collage.
Please comment on which 2 you like best.
We'd love your input!
(Even if you like a page but not the photos, you can tell us. We won't be mad.)
Here it is in no particular order:
#1 Love at Home
#2 Adventure
#3 Family

#4 Ron and Jessica

10 comments:

  1. I love the last one because of the colors (I'm a sucker for greens) and the pictures are adorable. It's also not over-crowded and just looks great.

    Then I like the third one because the colors and the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too love the last one because of the colors and I also like # 3 it shows your personality and your love for kids! I love the colors on that one too. I like all of them!! can you add them to your parent profiles??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree! I really love #4. I love the colors and the pictures. And I really like the colors and layout of #3 and the theme. It looks like you had alot of fun doing these!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of them but my favorites are number 3 and 4! You did a great job with all of them...do you want to re-do ours for us?!!!! We are in dire need of a new one also!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE two and four. I would maybe add one more to the bottom one. You guys rawk dood.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going to buck the trend and go with 1 and 2...

    1 since it seems like a good introduction to you guys, where you live and what your goals are!

    2 coz it looks like you guys lead a full and exciting life!

    The other 2 are really good two, but it thought the first two just work better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Jessica and Ron, Carrie here. Since you asked, I'll throw out my vote!
    I like #4 and #2. Here's why. I think birth parents want to see who you are and what you look like. #4 does a great job of letting birth parents see what you look like- they are great pictures and highlight all of your cute features and #2 does a great job of showing a bit of your personality and what you like to do- the essence of who you are.

    I continue to wish you the best of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I may be slightly biased, but I LOVE the last 2. Go 3! Go 4!

    Very sweet.

    And Happy Birthday Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, but 1 shows your cute house and baby's room. Nice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts