Ron & Jessica as High School Freshmen (age 14)
Last night we went swimming at the West Jordan pool for FHE.
As we stepped up to the front desk,
Ron was holding our ten bucks ready to pay.
Ron was holding our ten bucks ready to pay.
The lady working the desk looked up at us and asked "How Old?"
!!!!!!!!!
Ron calmly says, "Two adults."
I'm rendered speechless for a moment, but finally say to her "I'll be 29 next week!"
She avoids eye contact and mumbles something about us looking young.
UGH!
Don't get me wrong here, it would be pretty lame to not enjoy that people think we're young. After all it will be a good thing when we're old, right? right? right!
BUT --- She thought we could pass for under 15!!!
If only we knew our secret to looking young -then not only would we look young, but we'd be rich too!
I know you are going to just say Ugh when I say that you guys really don't look much different. Just the hair. :-) I love seeing the pictures. So great. You should have taken advantage and got the youth pass! lol
ReplyDeleteRON!!!
ReplyDeleteYour hair is amazing!
And Jessica!! Those bangs... All I can say is, Aquanet!
OMG that is hilarious!!! Ron your hair looks as shaggy as the dogs! And Jessica, I can't say anything, cuz my bags were actually worse. With Ron being known as a world class cheap ass I thought he definitely would have taken advantage of the youth pass!
ReplyDeleteLook, I will take YOUR problem any day of the week! Pffft!
ReplyDeleteTee hee, can I have your problem too? I am getting wrinkles.
ReplyDelete