Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A July To Remember

This week I got a call that Ron was selected to play musical chairs for a chance to win:


Two Tickets to American Idol Tour

$300 to Blue Boutique

Dinner for Two at Rodizio Brazilian Grill

(Ron hearts chicken hearts!!!)


All in Streeeeeeeeeeeeeeetch Ford Excursion Limo!
By the Way He won!!!The concert was really good.

Michael Johns is incredible live.

Brooke White is freakin' talented!

The crowd went wild for David and David.

It was fun!

9 comments:

  1. WOW JULY IS ONE LUCKY MONTH FOR YOU GUYS! HOW FUN!!

    300 FOR BLUE BOUTIQUE HUH?? FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! What night did you go? We so could have met up on Monday during intermission. But you probably went on Tuesday, huh?

    That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah we went Tuesday. Sadly we missed the first three performers too because we ate so much at Rodizzio! We'll meet up with you at the FSA conference, though! We can all go out to eat one of the days or something.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two have fun at the Blue Boutique!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you won this. Why on Earth would you ever need to spend $300 at The Blue Boutique. I can totally see Jessica in some platforms. (actually they do have other cute shoes...but $300 is a TON!) You guys are stellar lucky. WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have had some great luck the last few weeks! Hopefully the luck will pour over into other areas of your life ;-) What a fun night out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is awesome you so deserve how fun !!! What luck hope it stays for a good long time!! Best date ever eh!! Good for you guys how stinkin fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (pssst...I posted a reply, and it is a doozy! don't miss it!) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you two got some luck! How fun!
    I Love Rodizio Grill!! And the two Davids were my favorites, although I didn't watch the whole season beginning to end.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts