Monday, July 07, 2008

Luck - y

Another lucky day!
I found $10 in the grass after the fireworks display at Sugarhouse Park. If this is your $10 I'll gladly give it back to you if you can identify it :)
Just send an email to me with the serial number and it's yours!!!

Photo: Not the actual $10 I found.
Did I mention I love July?!!
P.S. Jello chucking and Blue Man Group photos coming soon...

5 comments:

  1. That is awesome!

    I love July and I love the Blue Man Group! And I am so thinking I would love Jello Chucking too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, time to start sending a little of that luck in our direction!!!!! That is awesome! Congrats on selling the car for adoption money, what a blessing! I think jello chucking should be our next FHE activity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope this July is SUPER lucky...maybe next time you will find a baby in the grass. Har har, not funny, but kinda. Crossing my fingers and hoping beyond hope! Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! My name is Sara and I am a fellow "adoption peep" at The R House. We are trying to create our profile on adoption.com and I have a question for you. Could you email me at bonjour_sara@hotmail.com? Thanks! Congrats on your luckiness!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts