By Jessica
Strawberries courtsey our garden
Why do I love July?
Well mostly because I was born in July (yep I'm a Leo).
We eat Otter Pops every day.
And bowls of ice cream.
We devour fresh veggies right off the vine.
Ron eats fruit and veggies like candy and that's AWESOME!
Peas courtesy our garden
But also because every weekend is packed with fun things to do.
We eat Otter Pops every day.
And bowls of ice cream.
We devour fresh veggies right off the vine.
Peas courtesy our garden
We can use the BBQ grill everyday!
We go for a walk around our neighborhood every evening.
It's HOT outside!
And there are no winter blues.
It's my Favorite!
Happy July everyone. Hope you have a great one!
I agree 100%. July is the best month ever!
ReplyDeleteWhat day is your birthday? I am a cancer. July birthdays rock.
Everything tastes so much better in the Summer!
And I heart the 4th of July! Woohoo! 3 days and counting.