It really was a big help!
We also asked all of the caseworkers at the West Valley Agency to vote.
We obviously changed some of the pictures on the first and second one to accommodate their recommendations and your comments. We changed the background on the second one simply because it was our least favorite; we hope you still like the page :)
Hopefully there is at least one person (our baby's birthmother) who will see these pages and want us to be parents. I think our chances of that happening have increased 100%.
Thanks for your help!!!


Hey guys! Sorry we didnt vote! But I think you picked the best choice.. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove. It. (o:
ReplyDeleteI missed the whole voting thing because I was off at girls camp (so fun :-). But it looks like you have a fabulous new collage. It look great!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the new collage....and I meant what I said about new pics...take me up on that offer guys.
ReplyDelete