SHE'S OURS!!!
Our family of five with Judge Lindberg (laughing because Zachary was not being cooperative for the picture - silly boy).
In front of the courtroom doors.Wow! What a crazy last few years we've had!
I had to sit on the stand in the courtroom yesterday! Our lawyer said he's never seen that happen for an adoption finalization hearing before. But I wasn't even nervous at all. If that had happened the first time though, I would have been nervous, shaking and possibly worse. Not because I was worried about our adoption or anything, just nervous about the process. Well we have conquered the process and it's not so terrifying anymore - at least not for me.
I'm so happy to have these crazy little kids to call my own and to take care of each day - how blessed we are to be a family!
See tell it to the judge part 2 here.


Congrats, so exciting! I love the first picture. :)
ReplyDelete